Winter In Knoydart
This is a small group guided walking expedition in wonderful Knoydart. Knoydart is regarded as the most difficult walking in the UK – but man – is it worth it!
Check out the gallery from a trip we did in September 2019 – https://www.facebook.com/pg/WalesOutdoors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156416913091820
For general information and the small print do go HERE
£200 cheaper than our competitors such as Large Outdoors and we include transport from South Wales in that too! Go grab a Scottish bargain! Our price includes transport from Cardiff and all accommodation but not food.
Do search the programme for other great events!
- Drive - Walk a little and wild camp loch side
- A tough day walking to Sourlies bothy through the most amazing terrain.
- Sourlies to Inverie, the most remote village on mainland UK. Stay in the hostel
- Ferry to Mallaig for some civilisation. Stay in Inverie hostel
- Walk to Barrisdale bothy
- Early morning walk from Barrisdale bothy to start point and Drive