Sea To Summit – Spains Highest Mountain!
Join Andy in his winter home for a few days of walking on this highly memorable island. This is a sea to summit challenge – a walk from the airport to the top of mighty El Teide…
This is a budget walking holiday in Tenerife. Guiding and accommodation is provided. You will a small backpack with walking kit, that’s it, so no luggage allowance needed. We’ll purchase food along the way. Andy will walk with you the whole way.
Flights Flight details to be confirmed.
Flights and lunch and evening meals are not included.
Video of a trip with Karo a couple of years back…
Do search the programme for other great events!
For general information and the small print do go HERE
- 6pm -
- A night in El Medano for a few beers and watching the sun boil away into the ocean.
- 9am -
- Dip toes into the ocean and walk to Vilaflor. Hotel accommodation in the centre of the town.
- 9am -
- Walk to El Teide's caldera and to the historic Parador Hotel for a swim, sauna and fine night sleeps in this dramatic location.
- 9am -
- Walk to El Teide's summit at 3700m for sunset before descending to the Refugio for the night.
- 9am - 6pm
- Back to the Parador Hotel for a cuppa and we will be picked up by taxi and taken to the ocean for an afternoon on a stunning beach for a swim and rest up before flying back to the UK.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Bavarian Alps, Berchtesgaden And Salzburg!
- Jan 12 2022 - Jan 17 2022
- 1:00 pm - 11:00 am