Megalithic France, Sunny Beaches And Adventures!
It’s camping with a wide range of activities and much for Andy to share, he having been visiting this area of France since being a nipper.
Don’t forget the daily yoga and daily runs, all optional of course – the warm weather encourages healthy living!
Do search the programme for other great events!
For general information and the small print do go HERE
- Collect from Roscoff, drive to South Brittany to our camp. Orientation, forest walk and evening meal, likely with the campsite people :)
- Erdeven naturist beach by car or by foot. Power kites!
- Gulf de Morbihan megaliths. Carnac megaliths
- Quiberon peninsula beach and sea kayaking
- Carnac market and coastal walk
- Quiberon peninsula beach and land yachting
- Return to Roscoff and journey home