Bavarian Alps, Berchtesgaden And Salzburg!
Join Andy at the dawn of 2022 for a twin centre mini break to a gorgeous part of the world, the Bavarian Alps plus a city visit to Salzburg.
We fly from Gatwick to Salzburg and then travel on from that city to Berchestgaden, a small town situated in a valley and excellent walking country. Well stay at a guesthouse and have a few day long walks and spa visits before heading to Salzburg for a couple of nights exploring that remarkable city of Mozart.
Andy knows this area well and has honed this tour to include the best the area has to offer. There is much history in the area and all services are well maintained and generally open at this time of the year. The spas are second to none. Salzburg’s newly refurbished rooftop pool and spa put Bath Spa to shame! Watzmann Spa is just amazing…
For general information and the small print do go HERE
Check out the gallery from Andy and Kates visit in 2019/20 – https://www.facebook.com/pg/WalesOutdoors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156681429116820
Do search the programme for other great events!
- Fly, bus to Berchestgaden, explore Berchtesgaden, Watzmann Spa
- Cable car ride, the Eagles Nest, forest trails, meal out?
- Walk to and boat tour of Lake Konigsee, Lake Hintersee perhaps, Watzmann Spa anyone?
- Bus to Salzburg, city centre exploration, meal out?
- Walk around the cities hills and fortresses, municipal spa
- Journey home
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!